A software system must be designed by defining the various software modules of the complete system, the visible interfaces of these modules and their relationship to each other and, then, implementing the established modules into a deployable system using specific technologies.
Skolix utilizes software methodologies such as UML to develop architecture representation from the business and requirement analysis. Once the architecture modeling is completed by the software architecture team, the model is passed on to the implementation team for technological refinement and actual coding and implementation.
In the architecture and implementation phase of the development process, Skolix utilizes:
- A uniformed system development process
- A model-driven architecture approach
- UML modeling tools to architect different system modules
- Platform specific design and implementation using modeling tools
- Interactive and regressive processes for development and refinement
- Design and architecture details available for legacy maintenance and enhancement
- Effective utilization for ROI