HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Business led. People driven.
Events of the past few years have brought new challenges for business, At the top of the list? Globalization, evolving technology, an aging workforce, Gen Y, intense regulatory environments and the reality of distributed work in the cloud. The implications of these changes are profound. Not being restricted to ROI, HR and Talent Management topics are starting to influence Bottom-line discussions. Talent Management and Business driven strategic HR services are all core areas for the forward-thinking organization.
Every organization wants to build and maintain a strong leadership bench, secure the supply of critical workforces and keep the people they have satisfied, motivated and in a state of constant development. Organizations facing these complex, urgent talent challenges can be tempted to jump in and start applying piecemeal solutions that rarely works. A better approach is to understand business priorities, build a foundation of facts, identify gaps in your workforce and then create a talent strategy with associated solutions that bring it all together. No two businesses have identical formulas for talent and assembling a talent strategy requires knowledge across key areas of an organization's goals, metrics, differentiators and infrastructure.
How We Can Help
Skolix's integrated talent approach helps clients align their business and HR strategies to achieve their enterprise goals through four key business triggers:
- Rapid business growth
- Employee engagement
- Workforce planning & analytics
We work to gain a deep understanding of your workforce and help you see your employee population as a value driver. We approach talent management as an investment in programs, processes and technologies that delivers a measurable return in improved business performance.
Our professionals with proven expertise in talent management, can build a rigorous business case for any investment in talent—and track return on investment continually. Using established performance management methods such as data mining, statistical analysis and predictive modeling, we can demonstrate the increased value that Skolix's talent strategies can bring to your organization.
- Talent strategy and design - Determining future talent strategy, talent diagnostics and talent development roadmap for sequencing and implementing talent solutions
- Process delivery and optimization - Defining and streamlining core HR talent processes
- Capability modeling - Developing competency models to aid execution of performance management plans and support learning and development
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Skolix's Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) program can bring you that talent. Skolix leverages expertise across our talent acquisition solutions to optimize the recruiting process. We are committed to lowering costs, increasing productivity and retention, and delivering a best-in-class hiring manager and candidate experience.
Impact on Bottom Line
Skolix RPO solutions transform recruitment and drive process improvements. Skolix has the unique ability to deliver RPO services in a truly integrated model with our Human Capital BPO services. Many of our current Human Capital BPO clients utilize our flexible RPO services and realize the benefits of integration for candidates, hiring managers and HR professionals. Our integrated and comprehensive services provide for a seamless experience across the entire employment lifecycle.
We have a full suite of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions to meet your specific talent acquisition needs. These include:
- End-to-End RPO – Management of the entire recruiting process
- Point solutions – Management of select recruiting process components (e.g. sourcing, recruitment administration)
- Project solutions – Management of short-term projects, proof of concept development, pilots (e.g., hiring surges, on-demand needs, startups)
Results our clients typically see:
- 20-40% reduction in time to fill
- 15-30% reduction in average recruiting costs
- 35-65% reduction in internal effort on hiring process