Web Design Solutions
Skolix Computing Group is an innovative IT solutions provider that offers a variety of web design solutions for every kind of site, including those for corporate, consumer and commerce. Skolix creative designers are known around the globe for their out-of-the-box ideas ability to translate a customers vision into a dynamic website and the knowledge of current web standards and practices needed to be a trusted business partner to a client base that includes public and private companies, some with annual revenues exceeding $2.5 billion.
Take a look around our website and you will see some of the hundreds of successful websites that Skolix has created and launched for a variety of businesses.
Custom Web Applications
Skolix Computing Group prides itself on building rapid custom web application services that help its clients:
- Improve business processes
- Prevented loss of critical data
- Create a company-wide common platform
- Achieve increased employee productivity and communication
- Reduced data redundancy
- Streamlined infrastructure
- Diminish costs
Clients can be certain that every custom web application developed by Skolix is unique, scalable, reliable, robust, secure and easily maintainable.
From concept and application development to post implementation support and services, Skolix works tirelessly for its clients to ensure that each application generates the maximum return on investment and solid business advantages.
- We are one of the lowest risk vendors in the market due to our size and scope of services. Our competition consists of much smaller firms without access to the same level of resources or staff as Skolix.
- We are the industry leader in delivering access to information to help run your businesses. In addition to hundreds of reports, Skolix customers have access to a sophisticated document management system, data analysis tools, and integrated mapping solutions.
- We own and maintain the enterprise applications we utilize for our BPO services, reducing costs for our clients.
- We have the scale to manage any acquisition or back-office task. Customers range from start-up firms to large public companies.
- Our internal processes are all SAS 70 Certified. This means that our customers have the confidence that their vendor operates in a Sarbanes-Oxley compliant environment.